Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using hearteyesmag.com.
When you visit this site, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of these conditions. Please stop using hearteyesmag if you disagree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all Agreements:
“Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the individual who registered on this site and who is in compliance with the terms and conditions of our Company.
“The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” are all a part of our Company.
“Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” means both Clients as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment required to assist the client effectively. The goal is to satisfy the client’s needs concerning the supply of the services provided by the Company under and subject to the current law in the USA. Any usage of the above terms or any other terms in the singular or plural, including capitalization, is interpreted as interchangeable, hence referring to similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, hearteyesmag or its licensors have all intellectual property rights of every piece of content published that appears on hearteyesmag.com. The intellectual property rights of Webnews21 are all reserved. You can access this via hearteyesmag for private use, subject to limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content taken from hearteyesmag.
- Sub-license, rent, or sell content from hearteyesmag.
- Reproduce, duplicate or duplicate material from hearteyesmag.
- Redistribute hearteyesmag content
Certain areas of this Website allow users to exchange ideas and other information within certain sections. Hearteyesmag does not screen comments on the content, edit, or publish. We do not read Comments before publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of hearteyesmag or its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions expressed by the individual who expresses their opinions and views. To the extent permitted by law, hearteyesmag shall not be responsible for the comments or any liability in the form of damages, losses, or expenses incurred and incurred due to the use or the posting or appearance of comments on this site.
hearteyesmag.com reserves the right to scrutinize any comments posted. And eliminate any comments that could be deemed offensive, inappropriate, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
We request you the followings:
- You are allowed to publish the comments on our site and have all the necessary licenses and consents;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright, or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory or offensive, libelous indecent, or other illegal material infringing on privacy.
- Comments are not used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial or illegal activities.
You provide hearteyesmag an unrestricted license to reproduce, use and edit your comments, as well as to authorize other users to reproduce, use and modify all of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Linking our Content
The following organizations can be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses that are listed and
- Accredited Business Systems, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, and charity fundraising organizations, is not permitted to link to our Website.
They may also connect to our home page as well as to publications or to other Web information provided that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or endorsement of the party linking to it and its products or services and (c) fits in its context on the linked party’s Website.
We can consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organizations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other groups that represent organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law as well as consulting companies;
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider links from the organizations we choose to approve if we determine to support the request if:
(a) the link will not cause us to appear unfavorably to our businesses that we have accredited;
(b) the organization is not associated with any adverse history in our database;
c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink are more significant than any absence from Webnews21. In addition,
(d) the hyperlink is placed in the context of general information about resources.
These organizations may be able to link to our home page as long as the link:
- It isn’t in any way deceptive.
- It doesn’t misleadingly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of the linked party or the products and services it offers or products.
- Fits in the specifics of the linking party’s Website.
Suppose you belong to among the companies mentioned in paragraph 2. You are keen on linking with our site. In that case, we must be informed via e-mail to Webnews21. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details, the URL of your Website, and a list of all URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site and the URLs of our site that you wish to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our Website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name, or
- Utilizing the resource locator uniformly linked to, or
- Using another description for our site that is linked to is appropriate in the context and style of the content on the linking party’s site.
Hearteyesmag’s logo or any other artwork is allowed without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you should not make iframes over our Websites that alter our Website’s visual appearance or presentation.
We will not be held accountable for any information posted on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us from all allegations that arise through your Website. The link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any website that could be seen as defamatory or criminal or obscene, or that violates, otherwise violates, promotes the infringement, or any other violation of any third party rights.
Your Personal Information
Reservation of Rights
Our Company reserves the right to ask to remove all or any hyperlink to our Website. We will eliminate all links from our Website upon request. We reserve the right to change the terms of these conditions and our linking policies at any time. You agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking by linking to our Website.
Removal of links from our site
If you discover a hyperlink on our Website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we aren’t required to do so or reply directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information contained on the Website is correct. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not guarantee to ensure that the Website is available or that the content on the Website is current.